Eragon, the saga continues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maeve's Application

2 posters

Go down

Maeve's Application Empty Maeve's Application

Post  dncrgurl Sun May 10, 2009 10:16 am

Name: Maeve
Race: Elf
Description: She is slender but muscular with red hair that flows down her back. She has one golden eye and one green eye. She appears to be about 20 years old, but in reality she is actually 115 years old. She has a rounded face that makes her seem young and carefree, like a child. Her eyes sparkle with curiosity and joy.

Attitude: She is a carefree spirit, and always joyful. She has a very optimistic outlook on life, despite the many trials her people have gone though since Gallabatroix’s reign. She is a great fighter, as all elves are, but she is also an artisan, and a very good one, among her people. She always looks for the good in others and tries to see beauty in everything. She is a deadly marksman with her knives that she conceals in her boots and her clothes. She is a skilled dancer and uses that to her advantage during battle on foot. She is awestruck by the might of the forest, and cares deeply for it, willing to give her life to defend it.

Dragon's name/description: Onni is Maeve’s dragon. He is long and slender, which allows him to be very agile and quick during battle. His scales shine red and he has many spines that go along his body. His eyes are bright green with golden specks.
Dragon's Attitude: Extremely curious and hyper. He likes to play with Maeve and fly. He also loves to swim when he can find a body of water big enough to let him do so. He loves playing with the birds, and envies their ability to sing.

Weapons normally used: Maeve prefers to use a short sword, sometimes two, as well as knives that she keeps hidden in her boots and sleeves.

History of Character: Maeve was born in Ellesmera. Her mother is a healer, so she has learned how to use herbs for healing. Her father was one of the many Riders killed by Gallabatroix and his followers. The blood of the Riders flows through her veins, so it wasn’t surprising when the red dragon, Onni, hatched for her. She was one of the first new Riders of the Academy that Eragon started. She is proud to be a Rider and considers it her way of honoring her father’s memory.

RP sample:
Maeve, Maeve, Maeve! Look at this one! Onni burst into Maeve's thoughts in exclamation. Maeve lifted her head to see what her red dragon was so excited about. Her clear bell laugh filled the meadow as she watched Onni trotting after a startled blue jay. And you wonder why the other dragons call you a child. Most of the other dragons would have eaten him by now, it's almost like you were raised by elves. she laughed again, Try not to frighten him too much Onni, he fears that you will eat him.

And why should he fear that? Onni's tone was puzzled, I mean him no harm, why would i want to eat something so beautiful anyway? Onni stopped for a moment and looked at Maeve, tilting his head in confusion, with a quizzical look upon his face. Maeve couldn't help but burst out laughing at her dragon. My friend, I am glad we found each other, for you never fail to make my day brighter and you always make me smile Onni trotted over to Maeve and nuzzled her hand looking into her eyes with his brilliant green orbs.

Last edited by dncrgurl on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
dncrgurl
dncrgurl
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Maeve's Application Empty Re: Maeve's App

Post  Taran Sun May 10, 2009 10:24 am

Do I really need to say it? APPROVED! lol
Taran
Taran
Admin