Eragon, the saga continues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kalri and Legion

4 posters

Go down

Kalri and Legion Empty Kalri and Legion

Post  Mica Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Kalri

Your username: Micaylah

Character's name: Kalri

Character's age: unknown. She is human but has been twisted by the dark magic of her father and that of Legion. She still appears in her mid to late 20's

Character's attitude: Sadistic, mean, manipulative, despises kindness, quick-witted, cunning, sarcastic, seek’s her father’s approval above all else. She loved him as any child loves a parent and he had her total devotion.

Character's Race: Human

Character's appearance: She wears black or brown leather if she is not in battle, has long very dark brown hair, dark brown eyes with a hint of gold. She is strong with an athletic build. Her left shoulder is adorned with a tattoo of a large black dragon in flight.

Weapons: What does your character use for battles, protection, etc.

She is skilled in the use of all weapons at her father’s disposal including the dark arts. For battle she wears a light weight black armor. She favors dark magic but carries a silver sword that features a dragon claw clutching an orb at the pommel and has two dragons flying out at the guard. Her father had given her the sword on her 16th birthday and it is one of her most cherished possessions. She also has demon magic that Legion controls.

History: Nashante, Kalri's mother and High Priestess of the Seithr Coven, was shown favor by Galbatorix when she was younger. He asked her to bear his heir and she refused having her own agenda. Enraged, Galbatorix kidnapped her and forced her. She bore him an heir…a Seithr daughter. She relinquished Kalri to him soon after birth but while she was pregnant and a prisoner, she instilled the demon, Legion into her unborn daughter. He had trained her from birth in the art of dark magic, stealth, weaponry, and swordsmanship. She was trained in the arts of the Seithrs as well but favors the training she received from her father. She grew up in the castle but was kept secret from those around him. The people who did know about the child were made to swear in the ancient language to keep her life secret. Galbatorix took her into the chamber of eggs in the castle when she was 16 and as she stroked a pitch black egg, a dragon hatched for her. Sabonth is a black dragon with red eyes. She has much the same disposition as her rider. She also has a small, red star-shaped mark on her forehead. She fought the demon inside of her and with the guidance of her father...became quite mad. Legion is a powerful entity from the time before the Grey Ones. Within Kalri, they have reached a balance finally but Legion still harbors their own agenda. Their power is unspoken but Kalri can overcome it at times. They struggle between the will of Legion and the will of Kalri and the balance between both wills is tenuous.

Role Play Sample:

Galbatorix watched as the child swung the sword at her opponent. Lithely, she avoided his advancements toward her. The man was apprehensive as he trained the child. Nervously he looked at Galbatorix. The King yelled out at the man “Do not hold back. Attack her now!” The King, turning his attention to Kalri watched as she positioned herself for the oncoming attack. “Don’t drop your shoulder. Keep your eyes on him. Focus. Focus!” The man struck her in the shoulder with the blocked blade. Kalri looked at him, eyes turning to black “You will pay dearly for that!” She loosed an onslaught of blows at the man as he backed away from her defensively trying to protect himself. The black magic was snaking around her wrists and rising up her arms. As the man once again touched her with his blade, her anger erupted in a giant burst of the black mist knocking the man back into the castle wall. The man lay still, motionless. “Kalri! You will never master the blade if you cannot master that temper of yours. That is the third swordmaster you have killed this month!” Turning around to look at Galbatorix, the girl spoke with a slight smile on her lips. “I am sorry Father. I couldn’t help it. Remember you said if any man dare touch me he would surely die? Well, he did.” She looked at him with her dark brown eyes, the gold in them glinting like fire, “Can we play another game now?” Looking at his daughter, Galbatorix’ eyes blazed as the smile crept slowly to his lips. “That’s my girl!”

Last edited by Mica on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mica
Mica
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Kalri and Legion Empty Re: Kalri and Legion

Post  dncrgurl Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:12 pm

lol it's the same one you used on the other site that Taran started Smile And I'm guessing you used the same rp sample for the old eragon site as well
dncrgurl
dncrgurl
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mica Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:31 pm

lol yes I did but Aethelwyne was, is and will always be my favorite. In the beginning...on another site she was a cross between elf and dragon
and i really really liked her.
Mica
Mica
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  Taran Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm

yup. and that Aethe was rather strange. lol. and Taran was her protector, right?
Taran
Taran
Admin

https://pawns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mica Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 am

lol yes that Taran was her protector
Mica
Mica
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  Taran Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:22 pm

Yup, yup, yup. so, Taran kind of turned into Aiden. in a sense. lol
Taran
Taran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeriah Mon May 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Ah, nostagia...good ole Kalri and Mar and Taran and Aethe...haha, I do still remember the half-dragon Aethe. That one was interesting. And weird because I was playing the only normal girl there. All the others were guys and I think all the guys were just a tad bit in love with her. I miss those days. lol

Jeriah
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  Taran Tue May 31, 2011 12:01 pm

Hahaha! yep. Good times Smile
Taran
Taran
Admin

Back to top Go down